Clarifying Toner Pads (50 Count)
Heal, tone, and prevent acne with Skin Script Rx Blemish Control Toner Pads.
Skin Script Rx Blemish Control Toner Pads exfoliate the skin, eliminate excess oil, unclog pores, and neutralize bacteria to promote a healthy complexion that is clear and vibrant. In addition, each pad improves cell regeneration rate for anti-aging benefits and a more vibrant skin surface.
Recommended Skin Types
Skin Script Rx Blemish Control Toner Pads are recommended for oily, combination, acne-prone, and problematic skin types. The exfoliating formula is even appropriate for use on active lesions and breakouts.
- Reduces congestion in the skin, clearing pores and stopping breakouts
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Regulates sebaceous gland activity to prevent the overproduction of oil
- Neutralizes acne-causing bacteria to prevent acne
- Heals and soothes cystic breakouts and active lesions for immediate dermatologic and aesthetic relief
- Improves cell turnover rates for a healthier, fresher complexion
How to Apply
After cleansing your skin with a Skin Script acne treatment cleanser, wipe a Skin Script Rx Blemish Control Toner Pad over the surface of the face, neck, and chest.
- Keep Skin Script Rx Blemish Control Toner Pads in your purse or at work so you can cleanse and tone your skin no matter where you are.
- Glycolic acid 2% - alpha hydroxy acid that penetrates the skin to loosen epidermal bonds and provide exfoliating benefits; improves cell turnover and provides anti-aging benefits while fighting breakouts and blemishes
- Salicylic acid 2% - dissolves oil in the pores to reduce breakouts while also exfoliating the skin; soothes inflammation and redness associated with active lesions
- Tea tree oil - antiseptic botanical that neutralizes bacteria, promotes a clearer complexion, and regulates sebaceous gland activity to prevent over-production of oil
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Alcohol Denat. (Ethanol), Polysorbate 20, Glycolic Acid (2%), Salicylic Acid (2%), Aqua (Water), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
If you suffer from acne or combination skin, then these clarifying pads will be your saving grace. With key ingredients, they work to eliminate excess oil, neutralize bacteria, and promote a healthy complexion.